måndag 16 februari 2009

Perfect man

Satt och funderade på livet, som jag ofta gör. När jag plötsligt fick denna låt i huvudet, jag insåg vad den betydde. Jag måste säga det är grymt att finna sina egna känslor nedskrivna på papper, made into music.

Never met a man, quite like you.
Doing all you can, making my dreams come true.
You’re strong and you’re smart.
You’ve taken my heart, and I’ll give you the rest of me too.

You’re the perfect man for me. I love you I do.
I’ve never felt quite like this. Good about myself, from my very first kiss.
I’m here when you call, you’ve got it all. And confidence like I never knew.
You’re the perfect man for me. I love you I do.

You’ve got a charm, you simply disarm me every time.
As long as u drive I’m along for the ride.
Your the way I said it before. There won't be a door, that’s closed to us.
Putting all my trust in you. Cause you, you’ll always be true.

I never could have known. This would be, Oh you and you alone.
Now for me I know you’re the best, you’ve passed every test.
It's almost too good to be true.
You’re the perfect man for me, I love you I do.













Therese

Inga kommentarer: